Today everything can be bought online but still when it comes to jewelry we are a little skeptic because we can’t try before buying.
But there is a solution to that too.
With our jewelry size guide you can easily know what is the right size to order.
Each person has a unique finger size so it is important to know it to fit the ring in the most correct way.
So how do you measure the finger size to fit a ring?
Don’t squeeze (who has moisturizer now…really?)
In short, how do you measure a finger?
1. Wire – take a slightly thick wire (non-sewing) like this with presence and wrap it around the finger in a way that will be relaxed – neither loose nor tight, as you would like to feel with the ring.
2. Temperature – don’t laugh, after exercise, or in the summer, after exertion, the fingers tend to swell. Wait a few minutes for the finger to return to its natural dimensions.
Make sure it is not too hot or too cold (water and room temperature will do the job) – only when the finger returns to its natural dimensions will you return to the thread and the measurement.
3. Each hand and its fingers – do not draw conclusions from one finger about the same finger on the other hand – they are not the same. Measure each finger separately.
2 mm is enough and there will be a difference between pressing, fitting and loose.
4. The thick part – the ring should move freely – therefore it is important to measure from the wider part of the finger to the narrow part on which the ring will be placed.
It is always better to add another mm than to subtract.
5. Define in millimeters – tell us in mm what your finger size is and we will convert to ring size.
Leave it to the experts at AMEN and now go choose a really, really beautiful ring for yourself or someone you love.
Using an app:
You can download a dedicated mobile app, follow the instructions and the size that will appear next is the size of your ring.
Measurement of rings using a thread or a piece of paper, what do we need:
Pencil or pen
Ruler or tape measure
1. Take the thread or paper and wrap it around the thick bottom of the finger.
2. Mark the point where the two ends of the thread / paper meet.
3. Measure the length of the thread / paper up to this point with the ruler / tape.
4. Now that we have the length of the thread / paper we will have to go to the size chart and find out what our ring size is.
|US Size||EU Size||Inner diameter||Inside circumference|
|3||44||14.04 mm/.553 inches||44 mm/1.739 inches|
|3 1/4||44 5/8||14.30 mm/.562 inches||44.80 mm/1.765 inches|
|3 1/2||45 1/4||14.45 mm/.569 inches||45.20 mm/1.788 inches|
|3 3/4||45 7/8||14.70 mm/.578 inches||46.10 mm/1.815 inches|
|4||46 1/2||14.86 mm/.585 inches||46.50 mm/1.836 inches|
|4 1/4||47 1/8||15.10 mm/.594 inches||47.40 mm/1.865 inches|
|4 1/2||47 3/4||15.30 mm/.602 inches||48 mm/1.890 inches|
|4 3/4||48 3/8||15.50 mm/.610 inches||48.70 mm/1.915 inches|
|5||49||15.70 mm/.618 inches||49 mm/1.941|
|5 1/4||49 5/8||15.90 mm/.625 inches||49.90 mm/1.966 inches|
|5 1/2||50 1/4||16.10 mm/.634 inches||50.20 mm/1.992 inches|
|5 3/4||50 7/8||16.30 mm/.642 inches||51.20 mm/2.016 inches|
|6||51 1/2||16.51 mm/.650 inches||51.50 mm/2.042 inches|
|6 1/4||52 1/8||16.70 mm/.658 inches||52.50 mm/2.066 inches|
|6 1/2||52 3/4||16.90 mm/.666 inches||53.10 mm/2.091 inches|
|6 3/4||53 3/8||17.10 mm/.674 inches||53.80 mm/2.116 inches|
|7||54||17.35 mm/.683 inches||54 mm/2.146 inches|
|7 1/4||54 5/8||17.50 mm/.690 inches||55 mm/2.167 inches|
|7 1/2||55 1/2||17.63 mm/.699 inches||55.30 mm/2.196 inches|
|7 3/4||55 7/8||17.90 mm/.706 inches||56.30 mm/2.217 inches|
|8||56 3/4||18.19 mm/.716 inches||56.60 mm/2.249 inches|
|8 1/4||57 1/8||18.30 mm/.722 inches||57.60 mm/2.267 inches|
|8 1/2||58||18.59 mm/.732 inches||57.80 mm/2.292 inches|
|8 3/4||58 3/8||18.70 mm/.738 inches||58.90 mm/2.317 inches|
|9||59||18.90 mm/.746 inches||59.50 mm/2.342 inches|
|9 1/4||59 5/8||19.20 mm/.754 inches||60.10 mm/2.368 inches|
|9 1/2||60 1/4||19.40 mm/.762 inches||60.80 mm/2.393 inches|
|9 3/4||60 7/8||19.60 mm/.770 inches||61.40 mm/2.418 inches|
|10||61 1/2||19.80 mm/.778 inches||62.10 mm/2.442 inches|
|10 1/4||62 1/8||20.00 mm/.786 inches||62.70 mm/2.468 inches|
|10 1/2||62 3/4||20.20 mm/.794 inches||63.30 mm/2.493 inches|
|10 3/4||63 3/8||20.40 mm/.802 inches||64 mm/2.518 inches|
|11||64||20.60 mm/.810 inches||64.60 mm/2.543 inches|
|11 1/4||65 5/8||20.80 mm/.818 inches||65.20 mm/2.569 inches|
|11 1/2||65 1/4||21.00 mm/.826 inches||65.90 mm/2.594 inches|
|11 3/4||65 7/8||21.20 mm/.834 inches||66.50 mm/2.619 inches|
|12||66 1/2||21.40 mm/.842 inches||67.20 mm/2.644 inches|
You can also use the following video that shows how to do this:
Tips for successful ring measurement:
- The thread should be just the right size i.e. not too tight and not too loose. Just like you feel with a ring.
- It should be noted that the finger being measured is not too hot or cold, as the hand tends to expand and contract depending on the current temperature, so it is advisable to measure at room temperature.
- It should be borne in mind that the measurements between the fingers of the right hand and the fingers of the left hand may be different. It is therefore advisable to measure the fingers with both palms.
- If you are not sure, it is always better to order a slightly larger size than a smaller size.
- You should always measure the thicker part of the finger.
- Please note that the ring size fits our size guide and not general sizes.
- Measurement after exertion – it is recommended to measure the circumference of the finger about ten minutes after performing an exercise
The measurement indicates the total length of the chain (i.e., if we were to spread it out into one long strip).
|35 cm / 13.7795 inches||Choker|
|40 cm / 15.748 inches||Short chain|
|45 cm / 17.7165 inches||Standard length|
|50 cm / 19.685 inches||Before the chest|
|55 cm / 21.6535 inches||Heart height|
|60 cm / 23.622 inches||Below heart|
Steps for measuring bracelets:
- Take a thread or paper and wrap the smallest part of the wrist
- Mark the point where the two ends of the thread / paper meet.
- Using a ruler or tape measure, measure the length obtained
- Now that we have the exact length all we have to do is choose the right size from the product size dropdown in the product page.
If you need further help with the measurement please click here to chat with us on WhatsApp